Sunday 22 July 2012

Drama for you?

hey everyone! :) I'm finally doing the drama post as requested on my formspring:) The beauty + skincare post will be up soon k:) Photos already taken!

Dramas! I'm sure most teenagers/ ladies like to watch drama right? haha xD all my friends love dramas, even my tchs lolol. So yups here are some of my favs! (not in any order~)

US DRAMAS


1. The Vampire Diaries <3





Ok although i say that its not in any order, my fav fav fav US drama of all time has to be TVD <3 i tink i had one post long time ago raving about how i love this show:) Its super awesome, the plot is always changing, the cast is incredibly pretty/handsome! Nuff said ;) everyone go watch it! Its the only show that i watched for 3 seasons alr and don't feel bored of it at all, yups its that awesome:) I gave up watching gossip girl after season 2 haha. Oh yes did i mention that im a delena shipper? Damon+elena! I'm a huge fan of both of them ;) Nina and Ian are rly super gorg :) and talented!

2. PRETTY LITTLE LIARS

I love thrilling/ mystery themed shows ;) And pretty little liars is obviously in that category:) It keeps you on your feet at all times and is really full of suspense! Its not scary per se, but its enough to scare you if you're home alone(at certain scenes). Hope there will be more twists to this awesome show! Recommended as well :D

KOREAN DRAMAS 

All time favs:

1. Secret Garden!




Easily the best drama i've watched this year, nuff said :) Haha yes i know im super slow cos its released a few years back. A must watch if you ask me! Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin are super talented and natural actors/actresses. Love how they portray their character, super funny and alot of endearing moments<3 oh and i love the storyline, considered a more unique one! :) oh yes and can i say that the writers of this show must be some hopeless romantics? haha xD This show has so many romantic scenes my gosh, super sweet and the best thing is that its ORIGINAL:) Some scenes are so famous that ppl make parodies of it(coughs, BigBang's parody...) hahaha, anyways just watch it! I'm gonna rewatch it during the hols ;)

2. Boys Over Flowers




I'm sure all drama fans will know this show haha, its like super famous and propelled many actors to A-list fame as well( Lee mino, Kim hyunjoong). I think this show is nice to watch becos u can rly see the beautiful sights in korea, not to mention luxurious. The scenes are really expensive haha. And of cos there's alot of eye candy in this show, my fav is Kim Bum!!<3 check out the huge pic i put for him xD so cuteeee:) 

3. My Girl



The first kdrama i've ever watched and this def remains in my top 3 drama favs!! One thing i like best bout this is the OST(soundtrack), its awesome you all should check it out xD Energetic tunes/ballads, alot of genres, very nice as well:) Omg and this drama is hilarious hahaha, mostly becos of Lee Da Hae(one of my fav actresses). She's really funny, and lively! Makes the show so fun to watch:) Although at the back it get slightly draggy, a very nice show overall. Lots of eye candy as well, and storyline is pretty well written. The jokes and stuff are so funny hehe. PS: I've watched this drama 5 times alr, i rewatch it every year ;D

4. Sungkyunkwan Scandal




Historical shows are one of my favs :) There's just smth diff, the feel is very nice and ancient-y, something that we crave to understand but am unable to in current times, so we get the closet experience by watching historical dramas! :) Anyways i watched this drama becos of Song Joongki(former member of runningman). A good watch if u have time to spare:) I'll do a little comparison with another historical drama(refer below)

5. The Moon That Embraces The Sun 




Lovelovelove this drama ^^ Okay i may sound abit biased here, but imo i like this one better than sungkyunkwan. Simply becos the plot is more interesting, more exciting:) You know when people are in danger (like chased by assassins or smth) its just more exciting lol. xD I like the main cast of the moon that embraces the sun better as well. Just look at the child actors! They're so cute! And they're really talented budding actors/actresses as well :) And the grown up version( Kim soo hyun of Dream High fame and the gorgeous Han Ga In) are very aesthetically pleasing. I also like that in incorporates some fiction with black magic and such, a nice touch imo ^^ Ok hope thats enough to persuade u guys to watch it, now go watch! :)

phew, i spent like 2 hours on this post :O To the reader who requested for this post, hope you'll enjoy reading it!! I enjoyed doing up this post too, its like self spazzing about the dramas haha. I'm def gonna rewatch some of these during the year end hols ^^ :D 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

some backdated reviews~~~

AE Bella Top in Black, S






Review: I was really excited to receive this top, but when i tried it on it was slightly disappointing :/ I mean this piece is very pretty, intricate lace and the high neckline is elegant:) But black is just not my colour :/ I don't think i suit black that well so i sold this alr, but for those who suits black, this is a nice piece to own:) Material is stretchy and comfy, though i think it may fur over time~ Changed it for the white one instead, hope it suits me better!





No comments:

Post a Comment