Friday 14 March 2014

Bleu Celeste

[warning: VERY overdue post, like 4 months oops :x]
Hey how have you guys been!!
Today's outfit post features 2 of my fav online shops heh.
I'm loving the blue ensemble, its ironic but the colours to me are like, perfect for countering monday blues cos it complements each other so well!
PS/pardon my messy hair!! Took these just before going to the salon :x

OOTD X LOVEBONITO X THETINSELRACK








Review(LB's Top): I love anything basic with a twist, so when i saw this on LB's preview i knew i had to get it:)) And i did haha, got it in 3 colours, baby blue, daffodil and white! Its made of chiffon, double lined so its non sheer:) I really like the strappy back details, makes a basic top so much more interesting:) I took XS for this and its still abit big, mostly due to its flare design and i think this is meant to be slightly loose as well. Nowadays i can't really comprehend my sizing for LB cos it varies for design to design, kind of urgh if you ask me. But anyways im happy with this item, a good basic to have!

Review(TTR's Good Girl Flare Skirt in Cobalt): I don't really have skirts in such a striking blue shade so i decided to get this as a new addition to my wardrobe:) Its made of chiffon, quite light and when you walk its swirly and flowy :) I like that it has those cute gold functional buttons and two pockets:) Oh and a pleated waistband to create an illusion of a smaller waist:) The waistband has belt loops as well:) I took size S and it fits me well, UK6:) UK8 and above prob have to go for M:) A good buy!

PS/ Clutch co shopmissingavenue
Glass heels co twistpolka

And tadah, after a trip to the salon, new, unintentional brown highlights.
It really was unintentional, i wasn't planning on doing highlights at all, i went there to get a treatment fix cos there was some promotion but my hairdresser Sharon @essensuals told me she spotted some greyish strands (-_- I attribute this to stress :((( ) so yups she convinced me to get it covered up and thus... the highlights. I must say, im really loving the outcome! Its subtle enough to not get in trouble at school and yet is still visible to add more dimension to my boring dark hair. Thank you sharon for the job well done!
ps/ this post is so overdue my highlights are growing out alr -_-

Sharon is very skilled in choosing the places to highlight, the overall effect is very nice, pictures don't do it justice really!

Some food snippets;
Blackforest Cake, Bakerzin

Bacon Cream Penne; Bakerzin
Honeycomb; Horlicks; Strawberry Fields Ice Cream;
from Udders

Tofu Cheesecake with Raspberry Drizzle; Shokudo
The name sounds weird i know, but its called 'tofu' cheesecake cos it looks like tofu i think? haha but this piece of cheesecake is amazing.  New fav from Shokudo!! I think im slowly liking cheesecake more and more, i used to detest cheesecake alot :x

Im really into brunch nowadays!! Esp those with both savoury and sweet choices:) Any good places to recommend?:) Do leave me a comment on my askfm if you know any nice places!! I will be very grateful :D

Till the next;
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment