Thursday 28 August 2014

Blessed

/ / m a i n / / 

“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”



Still managing a smile despite being near the peak of stress season; 
really grateful to have people who showered me with so much love and concern in times like this.
I was down with acid reflux sometime back, and i really appreciate everyone's sweet gestures.
From the GWS messages on insta, whatsapp, facebook etc to those who took it a step further to prepare exam care packs and bought food for me cos they were worried i would go hungry for the day:)
 (somedays i end at 4pm and my breaks are taken up by extra lessons eek!)
Really thankful to have wonderful people in my life, definitely counting my blessings :') 

To those struggling for prelims, press on, we'll all emerge warriors at the end of this journey:)

Till the next;
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment